The Movement Experience is about presenting a revolutionary approach to movement development, unlike anything seen elsewhere. During the event, participants will be exposed to concepts such as:
– Hand balancing – developing handstands from the ground up, covering tools for proper alignment, breathing patterns, support capacity, wrist conditioning and more.
Also supporting intermediate and advanced practitioners on their journey towards dynamic sets and one arm handstands.
– Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength – the Ido Portal Method applied to bodyweight skills such as front levers, planches and Gymnastics rings strength development as well as the very basics – chin ups, push-ups and dips – learn the most well thought out approach in the market, tailored to your level. Get your first chin up/muscle up/one arm chin – with some of the knowledge shared, your journey will be quicker than ever.
– Locomotion – Ido Portal’s movement language that includes floor flow work with low acrobatics elements, animal locomotion, low gait, inversions, gliding patterns and much more. Locomotion includes 1200 (twelve hundred) elements, it is the most sophisticated flow system taught on the market.
– The Corset – building a flexible body armor around the body. A unique and extreme approach to bullet proofing the body while making huge gains in mobility, strength and movement accessibility.
– Movement Refinement/terminology – creating refined motor control for later implementation into your movement development – if you are interested in achieving an advanced movement practice like one arm handstands, low level quadruped movements, flips, twists or one arm chin ups – you will need to control small and articulated refined motor actions using certain segments of the body in Isolation. The height of your movement refinement will dictate the height of your movement complexity.
– Kinetic Koans – confronting movement riddles and learning to approach them while reaping benefits such as movement intelligence and adaptability.
18th and 19th of June – 10:00AM-18:00 (lunch break in the middle)
* Make sure to clear your schedule in this weekend and not book any flights back, important dinners or other obligations as on both days the event might run later than expected –
The team is not working ‘by the clock’ and attempts to share as much knowledge as possible with the participants during the event.
Others: We recommend packing your own food for lunch as at certain locations getting food might be a problem. We will try to provide a healthy lunch. More details follow later.
Please make sure to bring with you: a roll of athletic tape, water bottle(s), watch/timer/stopper watch, notebook & pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
The price of the event is 675 USD (please be aware of extra costs that your bank might charge when making the transfer, we need to receive 675 USD).To register to the event please make a bank transfer to the following account:
Bank: Banco Sabadell
Account name: Club Gimnasia Lobos
IBAN: ES91 0081 1325 5400 0118 6920
After making a transfer please send all you details and confirmation of the bank transfer to the email: email@example.com
If you are making the transfer from account that doesn’t has your name on it please make sure to notify us via email.
Your place is not guaranteed until your payment reached us. The fee is not refundable, if you are not able to attend for some reason you can sell your place to someone else, letting us know about this before the event.
Barcelona is a great place to travel, in june the weather is just perfect and we have amazing beaches and mountains within the city. You can get to Barcelona by taking a flight to El Prat airport (BCN), it is very well connected with all the Europe and the rest of the world. The best company to travel here is Vueling or Iberia. The facility is very well located in the central part of the city and is easy to get by public transport or by car. There are a lot of hotels and hostels around for reasonable prices, or you can also use Airbnb.com service to rent a room or apartment to stay. Barcelona is a great holiday destination and has a lot of sights to visit so you can perfectly combine attending to the event with your vacation. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org